Event Photography Terms and Conditions
1. IBimagery operates a zero tolerance policy, parties are by their very nature rowdy events with alcohol flowing freely. We understand this, however if any of our staff are verbally or physically threatened, we will pack up and leave the event, no refund will be forthcoming and IBimagery will accept no liability for the lack of images from the evening attendance.
2. It is the responsbaility of the event organiser to make sure there is enough space at the venue for us to set up.
2.1 If after extensive communication with the venue, they fail to find an adequate site for us to set up our equipment, we will involve the organisers and if a compromise still cannot be reached we reserve the right to refuse to stay for the evening.
2.2 Once again any monies paid in respect of the evening attendance on your part will be forfeit, we attended in good faith, and we cannot be held responsible if there is nowhere for us to set up.
3. If the compromise involves being in a room down the corridor away from the main event, we will judge each situation on an individual basis, if by a set time we feel that it is not working then we reserve our rights to leave early, please read clause 2.1 above in relation to any monies paid for our attendance for the evening.
4. The event organiser will be made liable for any damage done to the property of IBimagery by their guests during the event.
5. By booking us for the an event or photographic guestbook you agree to abide by the terms & conditions set out above.
6. These terms & conditions are in addition to our terms & conditions laid out in our wedding contract.
7. The above terms & Conditions only relate to our Evening attendance, Events & Photographic guestbook.